Want To Sue Cellphone Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

CELLALADYZ

Hello,

I bought my cellphone on 10/11/07 and my email & text was not working went to the store manager told me there having problems with email,I told him I'm only receiving part of text messages, he said should be fixed in 2 days, 2 days went by I called customer service told them my problem said that email should be working he had me reset email and reprogrammed the text messaging he sent me a text i was only getting half of it he told me my phone is defective to take it back to the store.on 10/19/07 i decided to return the phone was having to many problems with it,the manager told me i made 297 calls and talked 2hours 42min and 10sec. I told him I have not used the phone but to call 611 my house nobody answered, the call he made showing the phone work, and that async call but he could look in my incoming and outgoing, well he look and told me i erased all those calls but the 4,laughed told him phone does not work, he sold a used phone, i want my money back he refused told him to pull call history he was unable to they don't keep call details on customers phone, so i had him give me in writing time/date i came to return the phone and that i was refused, he did after calling the owner, i called corporate they told me that they can give a call detail report i would have to pay 55.00 for it and go all the way to lynwood to submit the paperwork well went and paid it and long and behold it only showed those 4 calls that was placed, that was only 18 min. total. so i want to sue for not keeping there promise/agreement, for me having to take off work, for paying 55.00 to get a detail report,for the money to pay for someone to take me down there, and for lieing and having me believe that i'm stuck with the phone,the headaches and the stress i have been having over this, and for my 165.00 i paid for the phone, so what do i need to sue them and what forms do i need to fill out? do i need an attorney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back