W-8BEN form

Status
Not open for further replies.

gartar

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
I'm from Bulgaria.

I have a company not VAT registered in Bulgaria, EU.I pay my taxes in
Bulgaria.
I have hosting, domains, blogs, use e-lance services, adwords, place
my ads on us-sites.

I'm affiliate marketer and I joined company "Commission Junction".
They asked me to complete w8 and "Certification Of No United States Activities".

Do I have to pay any taxes in US if I have activities in US?
Do I have to fill both of these forms or only one of them?

Here is the "Certification Of No United States Activities"
Quote:
Please sign and attest to the following information. By completing this form and clicking SUBMIT FORM you affirm that:

Publisher represents and warrants that it does not have any employees or equipment located in the United States ("U.S. Activities") that are involved in any way with the revenue that has been or will be earned by Publisher pursuant to the Commission Junction Affiliate Marketing program. U.S. Activities include, but are not limited to, owning a web server or owning a hosting service in the U.S., or having employees in the U.S. who are involved in either:

* Setting up Publisher's web server, hosting service, or website
* Developing content for Publisher's website
* Marketing to create a user base for Publisher's site
* Telephone support for Publisher's site
* Buying products for Publisher's site
* Maintaining Publisher's site

Certification and signature of Publisher or a duly authorized representative of Publisher

Publisher represents and warrants that it does not have any employees or equipment located in the United States ("U.S. Activities") that are involved in any way with the revenue that has been or will be earned by Publisher pursuant to the Commission Junction Affiliate Marketing program. U.S. Activities include, but are not limited to, owning a web server or owning a hosting service in the U.S., or having employees in the U.S. who are involved in either:
Here is w-8
Quote:
Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined the information on this form and to the best of my knowledge and belief it is true, correct, and complete.
I further certify under penalties of perjury that:

1. I am the beneficial owner (or am authorized to sign for the beneficial owner) of all the income to which this form relates,
2. The beneficial owner is not a U.S. person.
3. The income to which this form relates is (a) not effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business in the United States, (b) effectively connected but is not subject to tax under an income tax treaty, or (c) the partner's share of a partnership's effectively connected income, and
4. For broker transactions or barter exchanges, the beneficial owner is an exempt foreign person as defined in the instructions.
Furthermore, I authorize this form to be provided to any withholding agent that has control, receipt, or custody of the income of which I am the beneficial owner or any withholding agent that can disburse or make payments of the income of which I am the beneficial owner.
Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back