Visiting The USA, How easy is it to?

EsmeGraham

Jurisdiction
Ohio
I am currently visiting the USA and I would like to stay I came down here to meet my boyfriend/stay with him and visit ..... who I met online I have not even been down here a month yet but I know in my heart, in my soul and everything this is where I am meant to be and who I am meant to spend the rest of my life with.

How easy is it to get sponsorship from an employer for a job?

Or

Is it easier just to marry my boyfriend who I came down here to meet and stay with within the allowed time period of 6 months?

I am currently visiting the USA and I would like to stay I came down here to meet my boyfriend/stay with him and visit ..... who I met online I have not even been down here a month yet but I know in my heart, in my soul and everything this is where I am meant to be and who I am meant to spend the rest of my life with.

Or

Is it easier just to marry my boyfriend who I came down here to meet and stay with within the allowed time period of 6 months?

You're a visitor, if you arrived here legally.
If you're on a visa, I suggest you do leave before the visa expires.

If you arrived here illegally, I suggest you leave.

The time is coming, when mass deportations will begin again.

Marrying a US citizen alone doesn't give you leave to stay in the USA.

I suggest you discuss your desires with a licensed US immigration attorney, not a company that merely counsels those wishing to establish residency in the USA.

Or, contact these people: www.uscis.gov

I am here legally I promise you that I came down by Semi as I got here thanks to my Brother who drives Semi Trucks for a living and constantly goes to the USA quite a lot.

They never stamped my passport but I did go through the border give them my passport and everything I needed to and answered all there question's.

I asked my brother if it's common for them not to stamp it after we crossed and he said his has only been stamped very few times with the 100+ times hes gone to the USA with trips going there.

No Visa was ever issued to me by anyone including the USA Border but I do know that I can stay down in the USA as a Visitor for 6 months.

And Isn't easier to get a green card and everything based of marriage to a USA Citizen to stay in the USA? That is what I was asking in regards to that and If I can while as a Visitor.

Last edited:
Good luck explaining that to UCSIS. Immigration has heard this story thousands if not millions of times. They are naturally skeptical and for good reason. This issue is not new and was common with mail order brides who send photos and letters and meet for the first time, destined to be together. And the immigration authorities are also aware that many of these marriages last around three years and change.

Not easy, especially if you're not a skilled laborer. You will be required to be paid a significant sum of money that guarantees that you'll be able to support yourself. Token jobs will not do, e.g. a temporary babysitting job that will pay you $200 per week.

You'll need to apply for the appropriate K visa(s). Getting married doesn't guarantee you a visa. If it did, everyone would be doing it. You should have a legal consultation with an immigration lawyer prior to following through on your plans to be with your potential soulmate. Expect skepticism. Good luck with your marriage and visa application.

Back