Visitation issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesome4ever

I have been divorced for ten years. I have joint custody of my children. Feb 16, 2009 I was charged with a felony. elctronic solication of a minor. I was in a yahoo adult chat room when a undercover police officer came in as a fourteen year old. Needless to say I screwed up and things got out of hand. Anyways, I got out of jail on April 16th. Between then and June My ex allowed me to see my children. As of June 30th I have not seen or talked to two of my children. I have court papers that say I am allowed to see my children. I also have paperwork that states that I am not a pretetor. I am now in court with her to see my children who are 16 and 15. Both want to see me and thier brother who live with me. She claims that she has been told stories from my second ex wife of things that happened in our household before I was arrested. Is this considered hear say and can it be used in court? Both ladies never got along with each other. What are my rights to seeing my children. We both live in Kansas.

I have been divorced for ten years. I have joint custody of my children. Feb 16, 2009 I was charged with a felony. elctronic solication of a minor. I was in a yahoo adult chat room when a undercover police officer came in as a fourteen year old. Needless to say I screwed up and things got out of hand. Anyways, I got out of jail on April 16th. Between then and June My ex allowed me to see my children. As of June 30th I have not seen or talked to two of my children. I have court papers that say I am allowed to see my children. I also have paperwork that states that I am not a pretetor. I am now in court with her to see my children who are 16 and 15. Both want to see me and thier brother who live with me. She claims that she has been told stories from my second ex wife of things that happened in our household before I was arrested. Is this considered hear say and can it be used in court? Both ladies never got along with each other. What are my rights to seeing my children. We both live in Kansas.

If you ever want to see your children (before they turn 18 years old), stop talking and hire an attorney.

If you've hired an attorney, stop soliciting other opinions.

Use the opinions given by the one you've hired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back