Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Virginia Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

exhausted

Former girlfriend continuously calls my personal and work cell phones, hundreds of times a day (not an exaggeration). Emails me constantly. She has contacted my employer in an effort to get me fired. She lives in another state. I'm mentally exhausted by all of this and just need it to stop.

Can you change your phone #'s & e-mail address though I know that is a hassle.

Get a restraining order against her.

I can't change my work cell phone number. I don't have access to that. I have blocked her number from my personal cell phone but she just calls from other numbers. My email doesn't allow to block addresses, only move them to spam or trash.

I've thought about getting the restraining order but I haven't been able to find out how to do it since her and I live in separate states.

Any ideas would be helpful and appreciated.

I can't change my work cell phone number. I don't have access to that. I have blocked her number from my personal cell phone but she just calls from other numbers. My email doesn't allow to block addresses, only move them to spam or trash.

I've thought about getting the restraining order but I haven't been able to find out how to do it since her and I live in separate states.

Any ideas would be helpful and appreciated.

A restraining order rarely works as advertised when both parties are in the same city, across state lines, they become more useless.

Speak with your HR Department (or your boss), tell them you are being bombarded with phone calls from a very angry person.

Ask them if they can get you a new WORK mobile number.

Trust me, they'll help, especially if it lowers your productivity and distracts you from your assigned duties.

No, don't tell them who it is, just say its some pyscho calling you, thinking you are someone else.

Playing dumb, saying less, pretty effective.

Your IT Department can also help by assigning you a different email addy, ask them, talk to them.

Yeah, it sucks, but you picked her, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back