Parole, Probation Violation of Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannonmarie

My fiance was on probation for reckless homicide. Just recently he was caught driving and had court for violating his probation. He is currently being held with no bond since Oct. 3rd his next court date is on Oct. 31st and his lawyer is 80% sure that he will be coming home. If anyone has any advise it would be very helpful.

You are an immature child. Seriously grow up. People come to this website for real advise and then there are people like you that are completely idiotic and make immature comments. If anyone with real advise could help and shed a little light please respond, If you are going to make childish comments please don't waste my time.
Thank you

I agree with you. The poster's offensive comments are a violation of our terms of use and I have sent him a warning. I'm very upset and discovering that this has happened all too often as of the last couple of weeks.

With regard to your post, I don't know what advise could be given. It sounds like you have an attorney who is familiar with the case and knows best. To be perfectly honest, most people come here hoping to get someone who will rubber stamp certainty, e.g. odds are 9 to 1 he'll be fine. Nobody knows and the further you go from the people who know the details of the case, the less valuable the words of wisdom. :) Best of luck to you and your fiancee. Without being a preacher, I'd think long and hard about why your fiancee's probation violation occurred, especially when the crime committed is extremely serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back