Violation of probation for marajuana (use) diagnoised with bipolar dis

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Tinkerbell

Hello, Well my son was placed on probation approx. 3 yrs ago. (DELETED) As a juvenile he committed crimes including burglary in a dwelling with burglary tools... In which he was put on probation. I knew my son had adhd as a child and in 4/2009 my eldest son committed suicide in fromt of me and Michael who is on probation. So I knew he had to have ptsd as I did. My eldest son was 23. Michael is 23. We have a long history of mental illness in our family. With all the signs and symptoms Michael began using marajuana to self medicate. I knew something deeper was also going on. Michael has been free of marajuana since July of last year. Michael was diagnoised with bipolar 1 and was put on medication. With the proper diagnosis He has been doing great. The thing is he has 3 violations of probation for marajuana. Prior to him being diagnoised. He goes to court tomorrow to face the judge for these violations. The state is wanting prison. Yes we have a attorney. What can you tell me. We the family are trying to prepare for this..

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you have an attorney, it is best you/your son work with him/her. The attorney should be able to answer all your/your son's questions. The attorney will get your son the best outcome possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back