Violated rights by DCF

Ileana Hamel

Jurisdiction
Florida
I have been in an ongoing battle with DCF to regain my parental rights and unsupervised visitation. I completed case plan, had monitored supervised visitation without any problems, clear drug screens. DCF lied in court where judge would not reopen my case. Do I have the right to receive a copy of my file? We're my rights violated?

I have been in an ongoing battle with DCF to regain my parental rights and unsupervised visitation. I completed case plan, had monitored supervised visitation without any problems, clear drug screens. DCF lied in court where judge would not reopen my case. Do I have the right to receive a copy of my file? We're my rights violated?

There is nothing anonymous people on the Internet can do for you except lie to you, tell you the truth, neither of which will help you.

You need to hire a lawyer.

If you can't afford to hire a lawyer, your children will remain kidnap victims.

DCF issues can be take out of the administrative realm and removed to the courts of your state.

If you ask a caseworker (one that tells you the truth), you might be able to get a state appointed lawyer.

You can read about your rights on the DCF website, or get someone to help you research how to request a state appointed lawyer.

The Internet is useless for difficult legal problems.

Back