Vinyl Privacy Fence

BLFreedman

Purchased a 6ft vinyl fence and pain for installation around my property. That was before the surrounding new homes were purchased and occupied. 2nd owner of house next to me keeps pilling his crap up against my fence and told me it was his property since he bought the house. New neighbor also said, "I'll break the fence, watch me and there is nothing you can do about it - f__k you!". So I'm into shouting match with this gut and knock anything leaning against my fence off. What can I do? I paid 100% for materials and installation of this fence that was erected on my side of property line back in 1997.

Last edited:
Purchased a 6ft vinyl fence and pain for installation around my property. That was before the surrounding new homes were purchased and occupied. 2nd owner of house next to me keeps pilling his crap up against my fence and told me it was his property since he bought the house. New neighbor also said, "I'll break the fence, watch me and there is nothing you can do about it - f__k you!". So I'm into shouting match with this gut and knock anything leaning against my fence off. What can I do? I paid 100% for materials and installation of this fence that was erected on my side of property line back in 1997.

Not much you can do about what happens on the part of the fence NOT facing towards your home.

You can do even less about the boorish behaviors of others, so you might learn to "grin and bear it", my friend.

Truth is, civility is all but dead these days.

That said, thugs roams the streets and meadows, and have no problem putting a 9mm, 40 cal, 45 cal or whatever into living, breathing human flesh.

No fence is worth your life, so be careful, let it go.

Back