Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Victim Refuses to Testify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larbidel

Okay heres the deal. I was accused of taking pictures and performing oral sex on my then girlfriends 15 y/o daughter. I'm not going to admit or deny guilt here but I do know that in the ensuing 9 months that the daughter has said she is going to refuse to testify.

Would that kill the states case, my lawyer seems to think its a good possibility.

I don't want to give you advice, I hope she comes to her senses and talks.

Last edited:
I just re-read your post. I thought she was your 15 year old girlfriend. I just realized that you are most-likely a child predictor. Let's just say I hope she starts talking. I would sweat hard if I were you they aren't going to let this one go easily and they shouldn't.

Okay heres the deal. I was accused of taking pictures and performing oral sex on my then girlfriends 15 y/o daughter.
That implies that you are old enough to be her father. You are one sick puppy.

I'm not going to admit or deny guilt here
Translation: "I am guilty ..."

but I do know that in the ensuing 9 months that the daughter has said she is going to refuse to testify.
A subpoena is a magical thing ... it forces you to come to court and the judge can compel you to testify.

Oh, and if YOU attempt to communicate with this child in any way - even through others - they could slap you in jail for witness tampering, witness intimidation, or whatever else they can find.

Would that kill the states case, my lawyer seems to think its a good possibility.
It might. But, if they have those pictures ...

Personally, I hope they crucify you and flay you to the buzzards. You are likely much older than she is, you were in a position of trust and responsibility over her, and you took advantage of a minor child. It doesn't get a whole lot lower than that, and it makes you a predator of the worst kind.

I suspect the DA is not going to just let the victim get away with silence.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back