Victim of cyber crime need legal help

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
I am a victim of cyber crime since long. I think they are organized criminal network. They control my online accounts and alter/delete my informations. They cloned my phone for any number i used. They also access my accounts from remote places and write/delete messages as well. They usually use fake IDs And thus harassing me,just destroying my peace mentally,socially,even in family and also make my financial losses. I have reported this issue to upper darby police dept. but somehow i did not get proper legal help. In this situation my life is threatful eventually they also threat me always. They mean me to keep silent and they used to offer me illegal goods or money. Lots to describe though. Please suggest me how can i save my life from this cyber crime network. I have many proofs or evidences to show. Should i report to police for an order of protection or talk to an attorney to file a case? This network spying on me since long and caused huge undesired losses. Thanks

I am a victim of cyber crime since long. I think they are organized criminal network. They control my online accounts and alter/delete my informations. They cloned my phone for any number i used. They also access my accounts from remote places and write/delete messages as well. They usually use fake IDs And thus harassing me,just destroying my peace mentally,socially,even in family and also make my financial losses. I have reported this issue to upper darby police dept. but somehow i did not get proper legal help. In this situation my life is threatful eventually they also threat me always. They mean me to keep silent and they used to offer me illegal goods or money. Lots to describe though. Please suggest me how can i save my life from this cyber crime network. I have many proofs or evidences to show. Should i report to police for an order of protection or talk to an attorney to file a case? This network spying on me since long and caused huge undesired losses. Thanks

Yes, this was happening to me.

You wouldn't believe the horrible, vile, evil things these criminals did to me.

One even cleaned out my checking account.
That episode cost me $23.74!!!!!!

Well, one of my friends is former inmate at large state prison.
He was mistakenly convicted of three murders, of which he ONLY committed one.
Anyway, The Murder Man, that's his street name told me that if I wrapped my mousepad in parchment paper, and put a roll of pennies near my electronic device, it would stop those criminals.
Well, I did that exactly 33 days ago, and the criminals no longer stalk me, bully me, rob me, or threaten to dig up my mother's dead body and do nasty, sexual acts on her body.

Try it, and let me know if The Murder Man's solution work for you, friend.

Back