Permanent Residency Very URGENT!!!! F1 to Marriage green card

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenflowers

Hello,

My niece is a F1 student.. She went to the school and she came to know the information provided by the school is fake. Meantime her funds got rotated due to the emergency and so she couldn't able to pay for the school. She requested the school to provide the transfer for the time being to the cheapest school. The school refused to accept it. She got married with her fiyance who is a US citizen and they filled I-130, I-485 and I-765. Usics approved the petition, she cleared the biometric and she is final stage of GC interview.

Kindly let me what kind of possible questions she may get from the interviewer… Kindly share your views and suggestions and that is highly appreciated

Regards

golden flowers:confused:

Having gone through one of these with my first wife they are simply going to try to ascertain that this isn't a sham marriage. They will ask simple things like each other's birth days, parent's names, sibling's names. These questions are designed so that if you are actually husband and wife you should know them, if not you will tip them off that this is a money for green card scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back