Verizon Wireless on my last nerve

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericvervalin

I need to pursue a law suit against Verizon Wireless, many instances of fradulant billing practices, have been to court with the local verizon office once, and have won that case. Judge determined that Verizon breached the contract, and we are not at fault at all. At least $1000-$1500 in over payments, harassing calls from creditors, damaged credit, and the list goes on, and i'm not so sure this is just a small claims matter any more, due to the fact that for everything I have spent, as far as time and money and inconvience is easily approaching the $6000 small claims limit. And I'm not so sure that a small claims court can force this company to reverse the damage to my credit. Many things I've seen about people who had bad things put onto their credit have taken a lot of un needed time to fix, and its never simply, "that easy". To this date the credit in question is ruined to the point that if we want to get another cell phone through any other company, we are required to pay the maximum deposit, when the credit was spotless in the first place. It has also hampered the furthering of education due to the fact that financing school thru a bank is literally next to impossible with things like this on a credit record. Money is tight right now, pro bono is fine, even an attorney that might take this on contingency. This case in my opinion is solid, and easy to prove, I have 3" of paperwork to support all of this, and I think Verizon wireless needs to be taught a lesson about dealing with customers. My mother worked for Centennial wireless, in their customer service department, and I know they dont treat their customers this way, and in turn Verizon is slowing running them out of buisness, losing more local Indiana jobs. Is this something I can take to the prosecutors office? I'm really not sure, I'm an electritian, and not an attorney, and am hoping to find someone to help me turn the light on the Fradulant, and extortive practices of this devious company. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Eric VerValin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back