verbal harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

charly

my regional supervisor has verbally harrassed me from the second week .i have worked for her for 4 months.it started like this .we had a supervisor meeting we all met at the loungein the hotel.i told my regional i did not drink when i started my job she did not have a problem with it ,i felt she should have left it at that .well ,when we were in the lounge talking i was very uncomfortable with it ,i used to be an alcoholic .so around 11:30 p.m.i said i think i will go to my room .the next day the meeting went fine .on the next day home i received a call on my cell phone it was my regional.she said in a very loud voice what was my problem? i said i did not know i had a problem.she replied that everyone thought i was unfriendly and snobby .i asked why ?she replied that i had no business going to my room and that i should have stayed downstairs in the lounge with them.i replied i was tired.my regional said i don't know if this is going to work .i said i want this to work i love my job(i have worked with this company for almost 9 years) she began to tell me that she thought i had a problem,i listened she said she felt like it stemmed from my childhood or maybe an abusive relationship ,and maybe i needed some counseling.i replied that i counseled with my pastor for all my problems.she said oh ,at your church i said yes ,she asked me where i went to church,i told her victory at sarasota.i said i am sorry if i have done something to offend you i will do a better job.she said all you do is whine ,i replied no i don't ,my regional replied see what i mean and repeated in a whiny voice "no i don't".
she told me i needed to participate with the other supervisors ,and not go running off to my room.i said o.k.i will be more friendly. note:i have been liked by all of my other peers in other areas. believe me i am at the end of my rope. help me please .i have never in the nine years had any problems with any one i have ever worked with . desperate charly

Nothing you have posted comes even remotely close to illegal harassment or giving you a cause of legal action. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back