verbal harrasment

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackoville

i been verbally harrassed by a coworker for the last 18 months! November 19th 2008 i received a quote on an instant messager at work saying "do you get the feeling that Jen doesn't know what she is doing?" it was meant to be sent to another coworker that was sitting next to her. Our superviser was known of this incident. I pleaded with our supervisor that i no longer want to ask questions from her anymore, that i have other sources to go to. she said that this can not be done, i have to ask her cause she is my mentor! Well on January 5th 2009 my mentor/coworker turned on me again. went to supervisor complaining that i did not communicate to her about a certain procedure. Which is unfair, cause my coworker & I have already discussed the issue but she still proceeded to turn against me. I am now getting fired because of this! is any of this statement above a form of behavioral harrassment? Can i collect unemployment benefits?

confused?

Nothing you have described meets the legal definition of illegal harassment (not by a long shot).

It is likely that you will qualify for unemployment but only the state can say for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back