verbal contract need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

traceymacomber

hello,
i need help i did the most stupidest mistake, I was selling my 2002 cadillac esclade ext for 17,000.00 because of needed work to truck alot of service i coudlnt afford. I was introduced to a man who i believed was a honest gentleman, he made a deal with a next door neighbor who i believe could help me if i needed him to,me being a woman and i know through experience i said final offer 16,500.00 to his offer of 16,000.00 . He agreed and was to have bank check in 2 days cash. Well after meeting the buyer wife,kids and hearing his situtian he was gonna give me 14,250.00 bank check.And on october 31,2006 he would give me remaining balance on his receiving 18,000.00 insurance check from a fire in his home.I m very stupid knowing the truck needed new tires very bad,he asked to borrow 2,000.00 from the payment i received i knew he had property homes,wife drove a mercedes dressed nice i felt bad and let him the truck was signed over to him grrr i had papers for him to sign and because of no patience i forgot them in truck, he wrote the title out wrong and we had to get a notory pulic to sign because of error it was like a 4 hr process so i got rushed into forgeting. I gave time in final 4,500.00 payment he stated oct 31 maybe days but when he had check it would paid . I gave him to nov 31 i told him i needed to paid in full by nov 31 so dont be late. I owe my mother the balance so knowing i had funds on hand to pay the morgatage i owed for oct and nov that was dead line. so guess what no funds received and i have no contract i have witnesses but no papers. im so worried my mom is gonna miss home payments for my stupid ness. what can i do besides cry? I just feel like he robbed me. please could you give me my options i would like to what ever i can fast ..i cant live with the idea my mother losing her home over my stupidness.

What, exactly, are the terms of your verbal contract and how would you prove those terms in court?

terms

the terms are to purchase the truck for 16,500.00, and to place the downpayment of 12,250. And to repay outstanding balance of 4,250.00 to be repayed in full before the 1st of december,2006. :(

the terms are to purchase the truck for 16,500.00, and to place the downpayment of 12,250. And to repay outstanding balance of 4,250.00 to be repayed in full before the 1st of december,2006. :(

You will have to sue the bad people and hope you get your dough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back