Consumer Law, Warranties Vehicle Contract and Security Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

mauigirl

Purchase a use Kia Soul from Centennial Toyota trade in my Lexus well on the contract of vehicle contract and security agreement it show that the CREDITOR: Centennial Toyota. But today I received a welcome letter from Wells Fargo Dealer Service. I log in to the web site I have an account for the Kia with them. Well my question is that since I have sign a contract that state that centennial toyota who has pulled my credit the day I agree to the deal and got an approve for the day I sign the contract. And now here is Wells Fargo that has so many restriction on their loans to say for me to have a 500 deductible insurance where I only get 1000 for my auto. Also when I traded in my Lexus which Toyota has yet to pay it off. I had no problem with the Lexus on shipping it to Maui where now Wells Fargo said only Military can ship auto over sea. And I am moving to Maui. I call Toyota about this, was told that it is like buying a home they have the right to sell my loan to another bank. I said no the contract has been sign with my knowledge of knowing Centennial Toyota is the lender not Well Fargo. Toyota is in Maui not wells fargo I want to know can I get my Lexus back? since Toyota has not yet paid for it and also a breach of contract on selling my loan to someone else without my knowing? If this was to be I could have told them No. What can I do?

Maui is not overseas by their definition it is still in the US. The paperwork you signed allowed for loan assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back