vandalization situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

moeronme

so here is my situation:
i was sleeping at my boyfriends ("N") house a few nights ago. his brother "K"'s girlfriend, "T", was staying there for the night as well. "T" was staying there because she was coming home from work in the mornings to find "K" sleeping with "B" (his friend)
"T" asked me for a ride to her apartment to pick up some clothes. "K" was there with "B". i went with her inside the apartment. she told me to wait outside so i went and got "N" and we went back to wait outside her apartment door to make sure she was okay. we all came down together and left.

now "B"'s car was vandalized that night and I am getting blamed for it. "T" has made a statement to the police swearing she saw me do it. but she has told everyone involved different stories. the police called me and they said "T" and i would be charged with a five year felony because nobody would confess.

there is no way she could have done it while she was with me. but i can't understand why she is blaming me when i don't even know this girl "B".

Now there is a lot more to this situation, "T" is eight months pregnant with "K"s son, while he is AWOL from the army, doesn't have a job and is paying no rent, so it is "T"s apartment. And he has been sleeping with "B" for the past month every night "T" works.

i have no motive to do this, and "T" definitely does, but i still don't know what to do, are the police being serious?? can i be convicted on "T"S testimony only?
help!

I am not sure that I follow this drama in all its intricacies, but there must USUALLY be more than eyewitness testimony before a conviction can be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back