Consumer Law, Warranties Vacation Club Resales

Status
Not open for further replies.

grannycuss

:confused:I Talked To An Agent For A Week On Selling My Vacation Club or Timeshare.On Tuesday When I Called Him To Ask Him About Selling My Property He Said He Had Someone Looking For Just What I Had and He Need To Phone The Buyer AndHe Would Get Back With Me. So About 15 Minutes Later He Calls Back and Said The Buyer Had Made A Down Payment Of Over $5000 on His Credit Card and A Paper Stating He Would Not Back Out.I Did Not Have The $1,850.00 in my Account To Pay RightThen so He Said He Would Hold Off Buyers Till Friday.He Said The Deal Is Done-{Property Is Definetly Sold} But I Needed To Put Up The Money First Before They Would Send Me Anything At All-Nothing On Their Policy-Nothing!So On Friday I Called Him And Told Him The Money Was There.They Then Sent A Sheet Of Paper-Front & Little on Back For Me To Sign Saying Only That I Allow Them To Sell.Like I Said All Week I Called Them And Explained That I Already Had Been Burned 3 Times and I Just Could NOT Do It Again.I Absolutely did Not Want Another ADVERTISING AGENCY-He Said Several Times The Property Is Sold But The Paper Says Nothing But They Will Advertise My Property.Is There a Form That Can Be Signed By Agent Stating What He Told Me Is True and That I Will Be Granted Total Refund If Any Information He Had Told Me Is False?A Form That I Could Fax To Him And He Could Sign and Return to Me?

Send NO MONEY without the paperwork you want. You are desperate and so you are willing to overlook what you don't like for what you desperately want. There is no buyer. There is no $5000. If there was this "agent" would send you a sales contract with a $5000 earnest money check for you to sign.

Why do you have to put up money? You don't. If you are the seller you have no reason to put up money. Its a scam. No amount of paperwork will protect you from a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back