Used car repossessed and read my contract and found errors

Eeguadarrama40

Jurisdiction
Texas
Ok I bought a used car. I was not even two months behind when they repossessed it. The day I was suppose to make the payment the car broke down and told them what was going on. I told them I had to use the car payment money I had to fix the alternator and pay for the tow that day. I never heard from them again until I finally got back they picked it up. I have been doing to research and the buyers guide was not given to me until I finished the paper work and signed it. They put I paid cash and I did not I paid with a card. I went to go get my belongings today and when I asked him for a copy of the contracts. He said yes and that he mailed me a copy of some paper work which got returned because it was in the folder that had the rest of the paper work. He acted weird when he grabbed the letters and some other papers that where in the folder but never returned them when he gave to paper work to the girl to make a copy for me. But if he would of realized is that he put my mailing pobox number on the other paper work we used before he entered in the computer. When I went to go get my things the girl didn't even know where my car was and had to go get a key to unlock a gate that was in the far back of the car lot. But I was worried about something not being right with this dealer

Your post makes little sense and it hard to follow.
You never did ask a question, but from what I can decipher nothing seems out of the ordinary.
You likely have no legitimate complaint to make.

Back