used car dealership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelash2009

My husband and I were buying a used car and got pre approved for a loan from the dealership. This was on Friday night into Saturday. All the papers that we signed we did so with fridays date. They dealership has been asking us for different papers all week. Can they ask me to call Child Support Enforcment and get a payment history for the last two months if I gave them a copy of my bank statement with the deposits of the child support? I also gave them the child support order. They said that we couldn't black out my child's SS number. If I did they wouldn't take the paper. Can they do that? I have two different back accounts and our joint account is the one that the payments will be coming out of. If I give them a copy of my other account statment because that's what my child support goes into do I have to give them that account number? They said I had to give them the account number. We have been dealing with them for a week and we are tired of the run around. They called today and told us that we are now 100% approved. We also found out that they asked for information that they couldn't ask for by law. Only after that did they tell us that we where 100 % approved. Could someone please help. We are tired of this and them. We don't even want the car anymore.

If you don't want the care any more, why go through with the deal? Tell them "no thanks" and that even with approval you're no longer interested in going through with the deal. What papers did you sign and why were they the wrong date? If they were, you'll need to provide notice to them and may need to talk your way out of this deal and let them know you intend to pursue others to investigate the practices if they don't allow you to back out. I'm not sure why your child's SSN is important nor why they required it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back