K Visa Usa Marriage For Her While I Work Overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSP2RSP2

I HOPE THIS IS NOT TOO WRONG OF A PLACE TO POST THIS.

Greetings people. I hope someone can comment on my questions. This is a unique concern.

I am an American who has a girlfriend in Vietnam. I wish to marry her & bring her to the USA.

We will probably do the K-1 method for Fiancé visa. Everyone says this is the best way to go.

I understand that normally, me being employed with decent US income helps for her immigration.

In the near future, I actually have the chance to be employed in Vietnam (but travel to the USA a lot).

Will me having an employer of Vietnamese national origin cripple her chances of immigrating to the US?

I HOPE THIS IS NOT TOO WRONG OF A PLACE TO POST THIS.

Greetings people. I hope someone can comment on my questions. This is a unique concern.

I am an American who has a girlfriend in Vietnam. I wish to marry her & bring her to the USA.

We will probably do the K-1 method for Fiancé visa. Everyone says this is the best way to go.

I understand that normally, me being employed with decent US income helps for her immigration.

In the near future, I actually have the chance to be employed in Vietnam (but travel to the USA a lot).

Will me having an employer of Vietnamese national origin cripple her chances of immigrating to the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back