*URGENT* how to get rid of roommates girlfriend *URGENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeylamb606

Hi. My husband and I rent a house, along with our roommate, who decided to move his girlfriend and her pit bull into our house. My husband , Our roommate, and I are the only ones on the lease. Our roommate did not consult with us or the landlord Who is the roommates father, and supports us 100%. Now we can't get rid of her. there was no agreement written or otherwise, since he didn't inform us she was moving in. she has been here for roughly four months. She has never paid a dime for anything, not even food, and this is getting quite expensive. What can we do.

(We live in Washington State)

Thank You, in advance,

Brenda

honeylamb606 said:
Hi. My husband and I rent a house, along with our roommate, who decided to move his girlfriend and her pit bull into our house. My husband , Our roommate, and I are the only ones on the lease. Our roommate did not consult with us or the landlord Who is the roommates father, and supports us 100%. Now we can't get rid of her. there was no agreement written or otherwise, since he didn't inform us she was moving in. she has been here for roughly four months. She has never paid a dime for anything, not even food, and this is getting quite expensive. What can we do.
Who can't get rid of her? Is your roomate behind you? If he is, hasn't he asked her to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back