Urgent- CyberBullying

Sphinx_

Jurisdiction
California
To whom it may concern,

I am a 20 year old student living in a country in Central America. Recently my controlling ex have been acting like a obsessive and possessive psychopath and I don't know it it's because of the distance because he's currently in California. However I have evidence of him threatening me that he will scandal me with some nude type of pictures he has. He's being overbearing in a very unhealthy way. He demands my Instagram password, Facebook password and snapchat password and because I refuse to give them up he is willing to make fake account Facebook profile of me and add every single person from my country (it's a small country) and exploit me! I think this is wrong. I feel very trapped because I don't want to be with him anymore but I cannot leave him because I don't want him to exploit those pictures that has my face in it. I need some legal advise because it's a complicated situation since he's in a different country! Please and thank you!

Hello, it's very easy to cease all communication with any bully.

Then no matter what the bully says or does, you'll no longer be bullied.

My dad always told me, don't listen if you don't want to hear. That many times means you walk away, don't look back, keep walking. STOP LISTENING.

Even a 10 year old knows NOT to give a password to anyone.

You have a spine. You're a mammal, a very special mammal, you're a primate, mate,as in Homo sapiens. Good luck.

Hello, it's very easy to cease all communication with any bully.

Then no matter what the bully says or does, you'll no longer be bullied.

My dad always told me, don't listen if you don't want to hear. That many times means you walk away, don't look back, keep walking. STOP LISTENING.

Even a 10 year old knows NOT to give a password to anyone.

You have a spine. You're a mammal, a very special mammal, you're a primate, mate,as in Homo sapiens. Good luck.

Hi yeah I know I shouldn't give him my password but that's the problem because he's using the pictures against me...he's saying that he'll make a fake account to post everything if I don't give him my password. He's very insecure and clearly messed up in the head because he can argue all day with me saying that he "loves me" but someone that loves u would never dream of doing something like that. Maybe it's the environment and his culture but all I'm havin is regrets being involved with this guy and there's nothing I can do. I'm trying hard to keep up with him and saving myself and my reputation that he's threatening daily! ... I already told him that I will report him but he laughs at me because he knows/ think nobody will do anything about it since I'm not an American citizen and he is. The fact of the matter is what he is doing is wrong and I want someone to help me put a stop to it ...it doesn't matter how much I have to pay. I just don't want the day comes that I'm fed up and he post those pictures and all my family and friends see it. Is there any action I can take?

Last edited:
He has the pictures. You can't force him to give them back. You can't stop him from posting them. You can avoid the bullying by ceasing all communication with him. Don't even listen to his threats much less respond to them. If he follows up on his threat to make a fake Facebook account, then you report this to Facebook.

Suppose you do give him your passwords. What's to stop him from posting the pictures anyway?

Don't give him an inch. Call his bluff. If he does create a fake account, you can deal with it then. But just because he says he will, doesn't mean he'll actually follow through if you stand your ground. Giving in to him just tells him that he can make you do what he wants.

There are ways to get fake accounts removed. Preemptively notify your friends/followers that if they receive a duplicate request from someone with your name, to ignore it. Block him and cease communicating. I don't know the laws in your unnamed country but there may be additional protections afforded you by law there.

Back