Update To September Posting/auto Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

youwish

Please see my original post for details:http://www.thelaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6272

The update to this story is I did have a meeting with CHP and his supervisor. His Supervisor basically took over the meeting with an attitude towards me. He looked right at the pictures of my car and told me that this looked to him like a side hit when it was clearly a center rear ending. Long story short, they contacted witness, witness backed up my story and they added his comments to police report and additionally added that they did not feel any changes to report be made. The guy in the Motorhome who hit me, his insurance was actually very nice about the entire situation and they did their own re-construction and paid for my damage but only for 15% because they were "bound to the police report" additionally I have had surgery since this accident and they want to know if I'm still filing a personal injury claim. Well my attorney, after reading that CHP wasn't changing report, decided he didn't have time apparantely to help me. I have limited time here, am I wasting my time looking for a new attorney to represent me?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back