unwanted, non-paying houseguests

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsscherr

my ex boyfriend went to jail and left his 18 year old daughter here. she moved her boyfriend in without asking and ignored my requests for him to leave. they have not paid me a dime in almost 2 months. i gave them a 30 day notice but want them to leave now? if my landlord (my father) gives us an eviction notice since i am not allowed to sublease, will that make them leave

my ex boyfriend went to jail and left his 18 year old daughter here. she moved her boyfriend in without asking and ignored my requests for him to leave. they have not paid me a dime in almost 2 months. i gave them a 30 day notice but want them to leave now? if my landlord (my father) gives us an eviction notice since i am not allowed to sublease, will that make them leave

Sorry, this is one reason I don't permit house guests, some choose NOT to leave.

Someone will have to evict these clowns.

Google (YOUR STATE EVICTION PROCESS) and all will be revealed.

You can usually find instructions form your county on line, too.

Your dad will have to serve them a notice to quit, if you aren't authorized to sublet.

Then time passes, and they can be served eviction papers.

Then they go to court and a judge hears the case..

If the judge orders them to be evicted, they often get another day or two to leave, before the sheriff will come and drag them and their junk out.

Oh, and you get to pay to have all that done.

The entire process can take 6 to 12 weeks to end.

Some people choose to give bums like this a couple nights paid in a hotel, some pocket money, to incent them to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back