Unwanted baby with a girl I stayed 3 nights

Or, wait until Mom files for CS. If she names you, then you can request a DNA test at that point. Until Mom files papers with the court and you are served, I suggest going about your life and business as if you never knew her.
Thank you it was helpful. I'm a permanent resident now. Do you think it will influence on my citizenship?

I don't know. I am asking, because I had money and maybe she found it, she planned to take advantage of me. How judge will decide? Based on salary or bank account? Maybe both of them?

What are you talking about? She can't access your money unless she's on your accounts. How will a judge decide what?

I don't know. I am asking, because I had money and maybe she found it, she planned to take advantage of me. How judge will decide? Based on salary or bank account? Maybe both of them?
Each state has a way of figuring CS. A couple of states do a flat percentage of the NCP's income. Others rely on an income shared model, where CS is figured from what both parents make as income. It's all pretty cut-n-dried. Income is usually verified by IRS tax forms that both parents provide. But until/if Mom files, don't worry about it.

This does not impact your citizenship.

For now, go about your life and if she files for child support or to establish paternity, get thee to a family law attorney. You can have paternity established at that point.

As for support, if one parent has significant assets, then yes, that can be used to help figure CS due. Think actor or athlete who "retired" early so isn't earning a paycheck, or only earning a small amount but has millions in the bank. Your typical savings account with a rainy day fund is "safe".

Back