unsurewheretostart98

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

My son claimed i abused him. The dhr caseworker took my children out of their home and custody has been taken from me, she was aware that the charges were false. She lied about letters she sent. The letters i did get gavetime frames that were not allowed. One letter gave 10 days to respond, she sent another in less than that time. The children are still away from home. I recd a letter saying no sbuse, nut she has done nothing yo get the children back home. Can dhr and the caseworker be sued for the mental and emotional distress i have suffered, the children have been out of the home for over two montjs,

My son claimed i abused him. The dhr caseworker took my children out of their home and custody has been taken from me, she was aware that the charges were false. She lied about letters she sent. The letters i did get gavetime frames that were not allowed. One letter gave 10 days to respond, she sent another in less than that time. The children are still away from home. I recd a letter saying no sbuse, nut she has done nothing yo get the children back home. Can dhr and the caseworker be sued for the mental and emotional distress i have suffered, the children have been out of the home for over two montjs,

Your redress is within the published appeal policies set forth by DHR.

Find them, read them, learn them and appeal..

Unless you have lots of money, you're wasting your time trying to sue them.

Yes, they can be sued, but you won't win.

Anyone can be sued.

But, that won't speed things up for you.

You probably don't know what you think you know.

Your kids are still in their custody with a valid reason.

You just don't know why.

It may NOT be you, it may be someone else that you know.

If you're worried, consult a lawyer in your county.

That way, you can at least begin to understand what is occurring and what MIGHT occur next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back