Criminal Trials, Hearings Unsure on possible out comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanj287

In June of 2005 i was placed on probation for Minor In Consumption of Alcohol in Denton County for the city of Carrollton Texas. I finished the probation period of six months succesfully and got off probation in December of 2005. This past weekend i received a Minor in Possesion of alcohol by assosiation. This charge is in the city of Burleson Texas in Johnson county.

I had not been drinking and there was no beer or liquor in my hands. I would greatly appreciate any advice as to what to plead and as to how i could get this charge lowered as far as the finale out come. Also if there is anyone that has dealt with this court before your input would be valued.

deanj287 said:
In June of 2005 i was placed on probation for Minor In Consumption of Alcohol in Denton County for the city of Carrollton Texas. I finished the probation period of six months succesfully and got off probation in December of 2005. This past weekend i received a Minor in Possesion of alcohol by assosiation. This charge is in the city of Burleson Texas in Johnson county.

I had not been drinking and there was no beer or liquor in my hands. I would greatly appreciate any advice as to what to plead and as to how i could get this charge lowered as far as the finale out come. Also if there is anyone that has dealt with this court before your input would be valued.
Your best bet would be to get a lawyer and fight it, however I doubt the charges will be dismissed. You can get a better deal that way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back