unsecured loan from u.k., do i need s.e.c.filing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmj007

i have a contract to recieve $20+MILLION from someone in the u.k..
monies actually from belgum bank. monies to me from them. i am an individual.
this is an unsecured loan for 6years. 20%/year. do i need to register with the s.e.c. or any other govt. issues?

i have a contract to recieve $20+MILLION from someone in the u.k..
monies actually from belgum bank. monies to me from them. i am an individual.
this is an unsecured loan for 6years. 20%/year. do i need to register with the s.e.c. or any other govt. issues?

I hope this isn't with a person in Nigeria who is giving you 50% of the proceeds for being the beneficiary of a bank deposit? :D

My opinion - seek a legal consultation. If you're supposed to be receiving $20 million, do not be seeking advice on a messaging forum. You want to get great, accurate advice from someone who knows all the details and who can also advise you on various alternatives. You can click on our case review link for an attorney to contact you or find one yourself, sign a retainer, and be happy that it's some of the best money you've ever spent. :D Happy to hear someone is receiving millions in this economy as I could sure use just a few extra shillings. :D

Here I am giving a description about unsecured loan :

For borrowing of anything up £25,000, an unsecured loan is the most popular option. You can usually choose a period of between one and seven years to pay back the loan and the interest da te will be fixed for the period, meaning you'll pay exactly the same amount every month.

To give you an example, say you take out a loan of £5000 and you want to pay it back over three years (or 36 months). If the rate is fixed at 8.1%, your monthly repayments will be £156.25.

Paying the same amount each month means it's a much better way to budget. However, if you want to pay the balance of the loan of before the term ends, some providers may charge you an extra fee. That's why it's always important to study the terms and conditions before you take out any loan.

Most lenders will advertise an interest rate for their loans to draw you in, but there's no guarantee that you will be offered that rate once you have applied for the loan. If you have a poor credit rating, you will pay a higher level of interest on your loan. Also, if your loan is for a small amount, you could also find yourself pay a bigger rate of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back