Unreasonable, Illogical Officers of Law: The Bigots we employ

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSayer

A cop visited my place of residence asking me if I dropped some items in front of somone's house. HE said the items were "disturbing" and "unnerving" The items he said resembled "witchcraft" which is protected by the consitution (religious freedom). He said the accusers were the witnesses and saw me do this. I said I didn't and there is no evidence linking me to this, just assumption. He said He didnnt have evidence proving I did this and no law was broken, DUH! He said if it happens again, I will be arrested for harassment. In other words, he believed hearsay, no logic or reason or proper investigation was conducted, just racist biased police work as usual.

Now, I dont sue in small claims. I sue in civil court correct? Do i sue the department or the cop himself. Where can I find his name besides visiting the station? Complex Litigation Docket, do I just go ahead and apply for that or what for a transfer? Either way I still pay 250 correct? Other than harassment, what do I sue for, religious discrimination, but then I would have to claim I did what i was accused of doing which isnt against the law. Should I contact a lawyer, or hire a lawyer, or is this case so good a lawyer would take it on contingency basis, or i would have to pay?? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

TruthSayer said:
A cop visited my place of residence asking me if I dropped some items in front of somone's house. HE said the items were "disturbing" and "unnerving" The items he said resembled "witchcraft" which is protected by the consitution (religious freedom). He said the accusers were the witnesses and saw me do this. I said I didn't and there is no evidence linking me to this, just assumption. He said He didnnt have evidence proving I did this and no law was broken, DUH! He said if it happens again, I will be arrested for harassment. In other words, he believed hearsay, no logic or reason or proper investigation was conducted, just racist biased police work as usual.

Now, I dont sue in small claims. I sue in civil court correct? Do i sue the department or the cop himself. Where can I find his name besides visiting the station? Complex Litigation Docket, do I just go ahead and apply for that or what for a transfer? Either way I still pay 250 correct? Other than harassment, what do I sue for, religious discrimination, but then I would have to claim I did what i was accused of doing which isnt against the law. Should I contact a lawyer, or hire a lawyer, or is this case so good a lawyer would take it on contingency basis, or i would have to pay?? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
What would you sue the police department for? I really don't understand why you are mad and it sounds like you're getting too defensive for something you say you didn't do but understandably someone might think you did. For example, if you are someone who does possess these objects -- which it seems are unusual in nature and can be disturbing to others in common society -- it's understandable to question you. Now he didn't even do anything other than ask you questions. Forgive me if it seems like I'm being insensitive but, if all that happened were the questions, then what else would you expect the officer to do? His job is to investigate a complaint.

I think that police officers have an incredibly difficult job. They have to manage everyone's displeasure of being questioned but they have to try to find out the facts. I wonder, what kind of objects did the police officer find that he thought might be disturbing to others? Whether or not, for example, having voodoo dolls and animal bones may be legal, that could be disturbing to other people. As much as you may have a right to practice what you do, you also have to remember that others have a right and might be different from you so you have to be careful as to how they will react in order to keep the peace between different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back