unpaid commissions due to compensation plan change

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmericwest

Hello- My Fortune 500 corporation has changed my commission compensation plan. It is refusing to pay for sales made under the old plan. What are my options? Resources? There are at least 20 of us in this boat.

Are you saying that the company wants to retroactively change your commission structure resulting in you losing compensation? Or will this affectyou going forward but won't affect your back wages? If it's the former I'd say call a class action attorney. Can send you a top reference if you need one.

Yes, they are changing the compensation of sales already made...by not paying them. Specifically, commissions were paid monthly for 12 months after a sale was made, commissions based on a percentage of the revenue the account brought in. New plan pays a lump sum once on sales going forward. But there are thousands of dollars of unpaid commissions because the 12-month payout calendar is being slammed closed. Attorney? State Labor Board? (California)

Michael-
Thisis not IBM. This is an international telecom. Please let me know about relevant cases. And thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back