unfair support action

Status
Not open for further replies.

donny42471

i owe $30,000 in child support, all my rights as a parent were taken from me in 2002. i can not see my son at all for any resond. but they want $125.00 a week for support.If i am paying for my son i should be able to see him. i love him,but i keep filing to see him and lower my payment, they say sinse i luve out of state and i MIGHT go to jail one day i should not be able to see him, and i should move my family back to new york and get my old job back so i can make the same amount of money again , so they wont lower the payment. there has got to be some thing i can do.some one please help me.

i owe $30,000 in child support, all my rights as a parent were taken from me in 2002. i can not see my son at all for any resond. but they want $125.00 a week for support.If i am paying for my son i should be able to see him. i love him,but i keep filing to see him and lower my payment, they say sinse i luve out of state and i MIGHT go to jail one day i should not be able to see him, and i should move my family back to new york and get my old job back so i can make the same amount of money again , so they wont lower the payment. there has got to be some thing i can do.some one please help me.

Your post doesn't make any sense. Why might you be sent to jail "one day"? Why are you in arrears? Why did you move out of state? When is the last time you made a child support payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back