Undo Settlement Conference Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkbarefoot

I signed an agreement at a settlement conference and do not want to honor it.

The presiding judge left me in the hallway the entire day and kept the other side in the courtroom.
The presiding judge did not know the probate code and made several mistakes, in the trustees favor.
I relied on the presiding judge for his knowledge and expertise in the laws and codes of the petition that I brought against the trustees. It was not until late in the process, after I had been told many untruths by the judge that I became aware that he did not have the experience, the expertise or the knowledge to make determinations on my situtation.

Is that any was to undue the signing of that agreement?

I signed an agreement at a settlement conference and do not want to honor it.

The presiding judge left me in the hallway the entire day and kept the other side in the courtroom.
The presiding judge did not know the probate code and made several mistakes, in the trustees favor.
I relied on the presiding judge for his knowledge and expertise in the laws and codes of the petition that I brought against the trustees. It was not until late in the process, after I had been told many untruths by the judge that I became aware that he did not have the experience, the expertise or the knowledge to make determinations on my situtation.

Is that any was to undue the signing of that agreement?

Q: Is that any was to undue the signing of that agreement?

A: What reasons do you have for convincing another judge that you should not have signed this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back