Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Underage Consumption

Status
Not open for further replies.

warrior

I was arrested on July 23 my 20th birthday for underage consumption. I was the passenger in my truck allowing my friend to drive the drunk because she need to go show a friend which road to turn into. So as we go to turn around she goes off road alil bit and by the time we got back onto the road the park rangers had come. The girl ran off the hide in the other car while I sat there and talked to the rangers, didnt know that at the time. I was drunk and didnt lie to them about it. So they called the state patrol to come over and handle it. When the cop arrived she asked if was driving and I said no that my friend was and that had left as soon as the rangers showed up. So she placed in the car and then went to find my friend who proceeded to blame the drivin on me. So she took a breathealizer and blew a .044. I was never asked to blow until we got to the station. So I refused since I had already admited to drinking and knew I would blow way up there. I am just looking to see what kind of punishment I can expect when I go to court and if I was right by chosing not to blow. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back