Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Underage Consumption

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilo86

I am 16 and live in OHIO.

In july i took a breathalizer and was charged with Underage consumption. A month later I went to a COMMUNITY DIVERSION PROGRAM which is offered by the YMCA. There, they gave me a last chance before juvenile court and they gave me community service and would clear my record. They said if I get in trouble within 6 months of the program, I will have to go to juvenile court. 4 days after that court hearing, i was at a party and called my dad. he came and refused the breathalizer for me. i smelled like beer but never admitted to drinking that night. i was taken down to the station and released. I got a letter today saying I will have to appear in juvenile court.

My big wonder here is, can they do anything to me if I am a minor and my dad refuses a breathalizer for me, I was not driving.

Thanks

---

anyone please respond giving me some info

Last edited:
This is an odd case.

Look, I was given a second chance too. I took it. I haven't gotten into trouble, and I don't intend to.

Why in God's name would you drink alcohol four days after a court hearing telling you not too?

Anyway, you can claim that you're addicted to it, and you'll get help instead of punishment.

They can do something to you even though you refused the breathalyzer. They can find evidence . . . sigh.

I don't know that I entirely understand your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back