Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Underage Consumption twice? and cops lying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

underagecory

A friend of mine and I were walking down a sidewalk, when we were confronted by campus cops on a golf cart. I blew a .033 and my friend a .028, I realize that we were in the wrong and got the underage's, but all of the cops that were there were telling us that if we were to be stopped again and failed another breathalizer that night, we could be issued another underage, even if we blew lower. I'm not trying to fight the underage, but I have heard from several people after this that you cannot get more than 1 underage per 24 hours(some say even if you you blow higher) and I would like to complain about the officers that told us this and is there any sort of law that prohibits the officer from lying to us. Basically they were not very nice to us so I would like to file any complaints against them that I could.

Thank you

my flask?

I forgot to mention also that I had a flask with some vodka in it and that was taken away. I was wondering if they have the right to keep that, or if I could go in and pick it up, or if I had one of my parents go and pick it up for me? Also, I live in South Dakota.

where do you go to college? im at SDSU man! Cops can legaly lie to you, but they cannot lie in court. Was is like a cop or just campus security (real or fake cops)? Im not sure what the law is about security officers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back