Other Immigration Law Ucw

Urestifelipe82

Hi, I am a perminent resident. My card expired last December. I didn't renew because I got a ucw back in 2007, I got differed probation on that case. I know that a "firearm" charge can be grounds for deportation. I have been here my entire life since I was weeks old. Now I am 32 and I am terrified knowing that I may be deported. My entire family, from mom, sister and brother are all U.S. citizens except me. What do I do? Renew through an attorney or renew on my own? Is citizenship out of the question?

Hi, I am a perminent resident. My card expired last December. I didn't renew because I got a ucw back in 2007, I got differed probation on that case. I know that a "firearm" charge can be grounds for deportation. I have been here my entire life since I was weeks old. Now I am 32 and I am terrified knowing that I may be deported. My entire family, from mom, sister and brother are all U.S. citizens except me. What do I do? Renew through an attorney or renew on my own? Is citizenship out of the question?

There's no way any of us can speak for the US government.
You're free to consult a lawyer.

Or, ask these government bigshots:

www.uscis.gov

Back