Rent, Utilities two names one eviction

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I am on a lease along with a roommate whoms namduring the time he has filed a workmans comp suite is also on the same lease,
We are co owners on a mobile home in which we share all payments of the lot and house fees,
A couple mo ago my roommate was injured at work
and has a current workmans comp suit in file
and I am on disability
we had informed the management of the park in which we live about our situation and was supposed to go to court to have a judgement freeze our past due amount to keep late fees from increasing
Long story short we went to court and they put a judgment against his wages as well as sent an eviction ,my question is that the eviction was filed only in his name as well as the judgement my name wasnt added to the court order nor was on the served eviction,
With only 2 days remaining I cant seem to reach the manger of the mobile home park in which we live to ask if this eviction apply s to me as well my name was never on the vacation paper in or the court order I dont know what to do I have my lease to show to the sheriff as well as the court order and the eviction which doesn't have my name on it,
What do I do.?

If you weren't named on the eviction order (and no John Does we're either), you might be able to delay things. You can wait until the PoPo appear, or contact the them and ask, WHAT GIVES.

Did your buddy appear in court to defend on the eviction case?
If not, a default judgment was likely granted and you BOTH lose.
You might want to see a lawyer and see if he or she can inquire further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back