Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion two 16 yearolds who are thinking they made a mistake what could screw them forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldbareye

Hello,

One day me and my friend broke in a house and stole $350 cash and my friend stole a pipe..... and then a few days ago we tryed it agin... but this time the grandma who was living in the house walked in and saw as we ran...... and they came to our houses... we where denying it but then we relized it better to tell the truth now then later....... im not sure if he going to press charges on me if so what kind could he press and what am i looking at "leggal" trouble.... we picked this person because we knew they had money in there room because they have a green card and have sold to my friend before.... he sells to minors all the time..... help!!!!!!

Who came to your house? Police or the owner of the house?

If police came and the crime report has already been made, then you likely stand to face felony burglary charges and a nice long probation term.

If it was the owner of the house that came then it is up to him whether to make the report to police. The more time that passes the more you can relax. Don't give them a reason to call the police.

If you end up facing criminal charges the best thing you have in your favor is your age. You had better shape up real quick, because once you hit that magic number you will spend lots of time in jail and will effectively ruin the rest of your life if you continue to commit this sort of crime.

The owner came to my house as far as i know there been no cops notifyed yet....... how long do they have to press charges on us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back