Trying to get a prenup while she's still arrogant

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's been letting me around my daughter. She organizes for us to meet and all that stuff.
Damn, I have nothing, nothing I say.
I'm shocked, shocked to see that a person admits to "behaving badly" with children.
I didn't behave badly with children.
Very weird to assume that.

You really, really need to see a lawyer about the divorce and don't hide anything from the lawyer
Before this gets way out of hand, (because now this is all people are going to be talking about, this is what tends to happen. as if, I don't already know what precautions I need to take about this)
Yes. I know that. And I know this kid thing can potentially factor in if she becomes malicious. but I've got plenty of proof that she has let my daughter around me. Even during the restraining order that she filed.
That's why I just wanted to know my unknowns about a divorce settlement. So I can get this done fast.

She's been letting me around my daughter. She organizes for us to meet and all that stuff.

Before this gets way out of hand, (because now this is all people are going to be talking about, this is what tends to happen. as if, I don't already know what precautions I need to take about this)
Yes. I know that. And I know this kid thing can potentially factor in if she becomes malicious. but I've got plenty of proof that she has let my daughter around me. Even during the restraining order that she filed.
That's why I just wanted to know my unknowns about a divorce settlement. So I can get this done fast.

Define "fast".

As others have told you, it's not going to be overnight. Or days, or weeks.

You want to rush things because you think you can screw her over in a weak, desperate moment. You are not coming across as respectful of the woman. Maybe you should have chose better, but you didn't, so stop belittling her.

It is because of your ignorance in general and of the law in particular (really, you didn't know that "pre" means "before") that you desperately need someone wiser to handle this for you. That would be a lawyer.

You have expressed nothing but contempt for the woman you married. You have mentioned that you have a child together, but you expressed nothing particularly paternalistic about wanting parenting time, you've only stated that it has been allowed by your wife. This makes it come across as though your child is just a possession, and that you want parenting time just to assert your share of ownership. You need a lawyer to explain to you how custody/visitation works. Unless your wife can prove that you are a danger to your child, you will have some form of parenting time. If your wife can show that you may be a danger to your child, your parenting time may be reduced to supervised visitation. It depends on how credible her allegations are, the judge, and how effective your lawyer is at hiding what you are really like - both your "flaw" and your general personality. You have not come across as a nice person here.

The flaw is that she knows I've been attracted to children. It doesn't apply to family. And she's been letting me see my daughter and we've been trying to work things out. But like the typical story goes, she doesn't appreciate anything and just sabotages all my efforts.

This is EXACTLY what you admitted to doing with children, Mr. Kiddie Diddler.

These are YOUR words, Mr. Kiddie Diddler, not mine.

I'm not bragging, but I have never, nor will I ever "diddle a kiddie".

Aha, but you admitted to diddling kiddies, Mr. Kiddie Diddler.

Mr. Kiddie Diddler, you already knew your UNKNOWNS, that you enjoy DIDDLING KIDDIES.

Now I know, and so does everyone that reads this thread, that you ENJOY your KIDDIE DIDDLING addictions.

Frankly, the more people know about it, and the more they talk about it, the more difficult it makes for you to DIDDLE kiddies, Mr. High Diddle Diddle, KIDDIE DIDDLER.

Tax Counsel helped.
I'm trying to known my unknowns.
I did not know about the 31 days

The flaw is that she knows I've been attracted to children. It doesn't apply to family. And she's been letting me see my daughter and we've been trying to work things out. But like the typical story goes, she doesn't appreciate anything and just sabotages all my efforts.
So she's tried to use this "child" thing against me before. Even had a restraining order against me, but she still let me see her and my daughter while the restraining order was up. So she's very contradictory, she's just a loose cannon.
I understand my attraction is bad, but under the circumstances of her discovering it, I was seeking medical attention.

I'm not worried about child support fluctuating.
I'm worried about alimony. and just anything else I don't know about.

You're attracted to children? What the hell?

What is wrong with you? You are a pedophile - that's why she doesn't want you around the kid. If she does let you around the kid - she's even worse than you. If I EVER found out someone I was with had lied to me about being a pedophile, the cops better get to that guy first.

I hope you never get to be around that child. You're sick - I don't care if you have never "behaved badly" with children. That's a risk I would never take with my child. It's not weird at all to assume a self professed pedophile might have sexually abused a child.

Go talk to a lawyer - no one on here can help.

So yeah. This is typically how these threads slide.

I came in pretty heated about my wife. Yeah.
But for the most part we are on pretty good terms. How cold she is scares me. Cold in ways she's always been, but now it's just started to really make sense.
It all hurts, but we just talked about it again and she re-stated that she doesn't really want anything from me other than daycare.
That's great and fine.
I can do that and everything else.
I just don't want to have my life ripped apart.

I wonder how the parents of little, innocent kiddies felt about having their lives ripped apart?

I really wonder how the little kiddies felt when a HUGE, SNORTING, GROWLING, RUTTING BUCK had it's vile, despicable, carnal way with the little children?

No one likes to see ANYTHING RIPPED apart, especially on children.

But for the most part we are on pretty good terms. How cold she is scares me. Cold in ways she's always been, but now it's just started to really make sense.
It all hurts, but we just talked about it again and she re-stated that she doesn't really want anything from me other than daycare.
That's great and fine.
Go and consult with a family law attorney...you do not present yourself well. Every time you post here it makes me puke in my mouth. I pray you are in therapy to help control your ....attraction ....to children.

That's great and fine.

You have to be trolling. There is no way you can be serious about your comments. Of course she is cold - you are a PEDOPHILE.

You ripped her life apart lying to her about your "urges" and that you're attracted to children. Of course threads "typically slide" this way - no one likes a pedophile. No one wants their children around someone who admits they are sexually attracted to them.

Why did you even marry your wife when you're obviously not attracted to adult women?

Well, the fact that one is attracted to kids does not mean that the person is not also attracted to adults.
I just hope OP doesn't/hasn't acted upon his attraction to children. What is mind boggling to me is OP seems to feel "betrayed" by his STBX ...like she should understand his "flaw" and be okay with it.

I am a little bit curious how the STBX found out about his pedophilia.

The OP claims that his wife knew about his pedophilia going in to the marriage. I don't believe him, but that's what he claims.

Well, the fact that one is attracted to kids does not mean that the person is not also attracted to adults.

There are different ranges of pedophiles. Some are attracted to prepubescent children. Some teens 14-16 and some 17-19. Although legally 18 or older is an adult. Even if they do find an adult partner to have a relationship with - the attraction to children is much stronger. Hence why if I ever found out anyone I was with had an attraction to children and my child, they'd be gone. Or if any adult was around her who had professed an attraction to children.

Usually pedophiles use a marriage or relationship as a cover. Yes not all of them act on their urges but who is truly willing to take that risk?

There are different ranges of pedophiles. Some are attracted to prepubescent children. Some teens 14-16 and some 17-19. Although legally 18 or older is an adult. Even if they do find an adult partner to have a relationship with - the attraction to children is much stronger. Hence why if I ever found out anyone I was with had an attraction to children and my child, they'd be gone. Or if any adult was around her who had professed an attraction to children.

Usually pedophiles use a marriage or relationship as a cover. Yes not all of them act on their urges but who is truly willing to take that risk?
Where do you get that adults being attracted to other adults (18-19) are pedophiles?

There are different ranges of pedophiles. Some are attracted to prepubescent children. Some teens 14-16 and some 17-19.
Pedophilic Disorder is a DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fifth edition), diagnosis assigned to adults ( defined as age 16 and up) who have sexual desire for prepubescent children (American Psychiatric Association, 2013a)

Pedophilic Disorder DSM-5 302.2 (F65.4) - Therapedia

It doesn't include pubescent or post-pubescent individuals.

You can't blame leslie for moving the bar. We've been moving that bar because of jealous older women for centuries.

I didn't even have to say anything. You guys played yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back