Trouble making neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlDaja

I have a neighbor whom continually spreads slanderous rumors about my wife and I with my other neighbors. From what I understand it apparently has to do with the fact that they are jealous somehow that we have invested our time and money to make our yard look really nice – stupid if true. Anyway, information about these rumors often gets back to us and it would seem that either the gentleman of the house or his 10-year-old son has spread them. I've confronted this neighbor on this matter on one other occasion as he had thought we were spreading rumors too and thought that it was settled (that the rumors would stop and we'd be good neighbors by keeping to ourselves), but once again, It has gotten back to me about apparently calling another neighbor a racists (which is not true) and it has the family to whom I apparently said this about very upset. I had to go over this morning to the family of which I apparently accused of being racist and set the story straight. Any suggestions on how to deal with a neighbor who continually uses you to promote disharmony on my block and do I have any legal leg to stand on?

Denver, CO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back