Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

156kaef

My jurisdiction is: Cleveland,OH

I purchased a promotional vacation package on December 19th. After discussing it with my boyfriend, we decided we didn't want the package. I immediately called the Customer Service Dept. and was informed I would have to call them when their offices reopened on Monday. I did so. I explained the situation to the CR and was told since it was a promotion, the deal was non-refundable. I argued with her that nowhere on the flyer or on my taped conversation did the word non-refundable appear.:mad: In the meantime, my boyfriends credit card had already been charged.:eek:
The CR talked to her manager and the only thing they could do was upgrade one of my hotel stays and extend the time frame of when I could use the "package".
A few days later, my package arrived in the mail. After opening it, the cover letter states that I could cancel my vacation. There were other flyers included for each "vacation" and on the back of each one it states that I can cancel my vacation without penalties.
I sent a complaint to the BBB in Florida where the Company is based. Mine was not the first complaint they have had on this company. I'm trying to get a refund. Since they have already denied me a refund before I received the information, I guess I'd like to know what are my options now that I have written proof that I can cancel.:confused:

Thank you for your time and hopefully help.:)

156kaef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back