traffic stop arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

nojustice

illegal search and seizure

stopped for what the cop thought was non current reg but when he got to the car and before he said anything else he asked and said at the same time do you know why i pulled you over and in the same breath answered his own question yes and oh I see the car is current should have been the end of the stop but no so the driver gives him all the papers showing that he has a valid lic current regs and insurance. then after all that we should be able to go now he asks him if hes on parole or prob he say yes and for what drug charges. ok out of the car searech him nothing. but hes in the back of the cop carf and the cop comes back to the cart and tells me to get out and that he going to search me and my purse I tell him no hes not five times anyway he does and finds what I took out of the car and put in my purse coke and meth and a scale so now were on our way to the cop shop when we get there they ( by the waymy 17 yr old son has been on the phone listening to all of this even on the way to cop shop I still have my phone and its still on)tell me that teh driver say he knows nothing about the stuff and he's letting me take the rap for it to bad the cop says by now hes got me scared to death and he knows it so I say thing I now know I should not have. the next day we go to court and the judge says you are both free to go no charges he goes back to prison on a violation adn I try to get my purse back from the cops and when I get there after getyting a letter from the DA office the cop says no that hes going top talk to the Da and thjey will be refilling hes been to the board and he got a year for the same charges. that the court is now trying to charge us both with the same thing again one haw can he be charged with something they found in my purse anmd two is it not double jepoardy if hes all rasdy doing time for the same thing that we are now back in court about? oh yeah this cpould only happen in marfin county ca where the cops and the courts play by there own set of rules. I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG BUT WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO IS ILLEGAL the cop allready lied on the stand and is getting away with it someone please tell me what to do.
thank you
NOJUSTICE:mad: :confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back