Traffic School option for court

B

Bryant

Hi everyone, I got a traffic ticket, and the ticket mailed to me was from the San Louis Obispo Superior court. However, I appeared for court at the Paso Robles branch. I am in the process of doing traffic school right now, but I do not know whether to use the San Louis Obispo Superior Court or the Paso Robles court as the option. Since I was asked to go to court at the Paso Robles court, is that the court I should put on my traffic school information?

Thank you

Unfortunately, court is generally not like a franchise. If you need to return jeans that are too small that were purchased from a remote location, you can return them to your local Gap store. :) A court of law is specific to its own jurisdiction and the type of cases (law) it can hear - such as traffic court. I believe Paso Robles is in San Luis Obispo County. Still, if you're on the calendar to be heard in one court, that's the court you need to make an appearance. It's a little more confusing when it comes to traffic court, since sometimes there are jurisdictions where you can bring your ticket into one of a number of locations. But unless they tell you that you can visit any location in their jurisdiction, generally, you'll need to go to the court / traffic court specified in the summons or paperwork. Good luck.

Back