Traffic school online

R

Rh345

Jurisdiction
Arizona
Hi,
I was supposed to complete online traffic school by April 5th but needed to complete ten days before (just noticed that part). Should I tell the online traffic school registration a different date so that I can have the course completed when I go in to request an extension? The site I am looking at could have it to the court by Monday.

April 5th is the day the court checks if I have completed the school but it takes the court 10 days to process the class completion and the online schools will not let you register within ten days

Hi,
Should I tell the online traffic school registration a different date so that I can have the course completed when I go in to request an extension?

If it was completed then why would you need to request an extension??

Do you think the school is going to fudge records for you?

Then you seem to be saying that you can get everything done in time - Monday is the 4th.

I am having a hard time understanding what you want. Take the class as expeditiously as possible. Show the court anything you can to "prove" you took it on time. Many of these places let you print an completion certificate - which I realize the court may not accept but it might be good enough until the electronic records get updated.

I "think" the OP might be saying that the traffic school will not let him/her register to complete traffic school if it is within 10 days of the required completion date (4-5). OP "might" be wanting to know if he/she can give traffic school a different required completion date so can register but still have completed by 4-5 when has to go to court. However, post definitely is not very clear.

OP goes to court on 4-5 Tues. -- will have to make some type of decision shortly if hasn't already.

Oh well, it's now late evening 4-6 Wed. I guess OP made some type of decision.

Back