torts law

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriti

Are there different types of tort liabilities other than strict,negligent and intentional liabilities in torts? What are vicarious, joint and concurrent liabilities? Are these also the types of tort liabilities?

Are there different types of tort liabilities other than strict,negligent and intentional liabilities in torts? What are vicarious, joint and concurrent liabilities? Are these also the types of tort liabilities?

For what jurisdiction? And is this a homework question?

yes . I was researching some topics on torts law . That's why just curious to know about torts and its types.

Sniff sniff sniff.

Fee Fi Fo Fum

I smells the scent of schoolwork, chum.

Asking other people to give you the answer(s) is not "research".

Are there different types of tort liabilities other than strict,negligent and intentional liabilities in torts?

This question doesn't make a ton of sense as phrased. There are intentional acts that may give rise to tort liability. There are negligent acts that may give rise to tort liability. There are acts that give rise to tort liability that do not require the plaintiff to prove any particular state of mind, which are called strict liability torts.

What are vicarious, joint and concurrent liabilities?

Learning to use things like Google would be a good thing for you to do. These are subjects that occupy multiple chapters in law school textbooks and legal encyclopedias.

yes . I was researching some topics on torts law . That's why just curious to know about torts and its types.
There are 50 states plus the District of Columbia ...Do you honestly expect that the volunteers of this site (or any other site you may post this question on) are going to spend hours researching the answer(s) for you?

Do your own homework. Having others do it for you is cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back