To the powers that be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muggsyj

This is my general discussion, well more of a general concern realy.
I have noticed alot latley that this site is becoming a bill board for advertising all sorts of web pages that are nothing to do with the general make up of this site?

I would like to see the bill board bandits nipped in the budd before it is too late. It would be a crying shame if some people did not get some of the decent advice that they get because they are lost in advertising spam.

Just a thought.

Mark.

Oh and people that post in the wrong areas on purpose!:nuts

This is my general discussion, well more of a general concern realy.
I have noticed alot latley that this site is becoming a bill board for advertising all sorts of web pages that are nothing to do with the general make up of this site?

I would like to see the bill board bandits nipped in the budd before it is too late. It would be a crying shame if some people did not get some of the decent advice that they get because they are lost in advertising spam.

Just a thought.

Mark.

I'm doing the best I can!

:dgrin

New spam filter installed today. Let us know how it works.

The challenge has been that some companies pay foreigners to dump this stuff on boards. What is really amusing is that I'm going to have a friend of mine interview for one of the most notorious companies around doing this (especially here.) She'll come back with some info I hope. :) The spammers may not realize that they sent me a spam request for an interview through an executive recruitment service.

This is not legal Advice!

Hey guy's

The spam Filters seem to be doing the trick and the site is looking nice and clean again.
I think the the lawprofessor has got a good employee called the seniorjudge and i must say he is earning his keep.

Keep up the good work gang.

Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back