Vehicle Repossession TitleMax

S

stonecold1316

Jurisdiction
Illinois
Have loan with titlemax, get your title back with titlemax, yea right! How i go about getting back?

Have loan with titlemax, get your title back with titlemax, yea right! How i go about getting back?

I suggest you start by reading all of those documents you signed and were given.

Read them all.

Have you paid off the loan in full?

Did you go in an ask for the title back?

What did they say?

You are really going to have to give us more details.
they have title and still owe, been 3 weeks behind but had cash in pocket when came to get it, they now want 680 to get it back. been paying for a year now. when i got loan i got it in effingham illinois and they moved it to another city 40 mins away. i pay in cash normally and now is hard to get time to drive to make payment.

they have title and still owe, been 3 weeks behind but had cash in pocket when came to get it, they now want 680 to get it back. been paying for a year now. when i got loan i got it in effingham illinois and they moved it to another city 40 mins away. i pay in cash normally and now is hard to get time to drive to make payment.

SC1, please read the information on this link for Illinois rules about these loan predators. Your state has certain protections.

State of Illinois | Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation

Repossession (Lawyer Manual)

Illinois Title Loans: Everything You Need to Know

they have title and still owe, been 3 weeks behind

That's why you aren't getting your title. You still owe and you are behind on your payment. Nobody is doing anything wrong to you.

they now want 680 to get it back.

What is that amount for? To pay off the remaining loan balance in full? Something else? Is that amount in accordance with your contract?

had cash in pocket

Apparently not enough.

been paying for a year now.

So? If that's how long it takes, that's how long it takes.

when i got loan i got it in effingham illinois and they moved it to another city 40 mins away. i pay in cash normally and now is hard to get time to drive to make payment.

Then send a check far enough in advance so it gets delivered before the due date. Send it priority mail with tracking and a delivery confirmation.

Again, I don't see where anybody is doing anything wrong to you.

Back