Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmias

I was involved in a motorcycle accident that left me on Permanent Disability, which cut my income in half. So i got involved with NACA and was working with Wells Fargo (wells) on modifying my loan. They had me running in circles., month after month asking for the same doc. 's over & over (bank statements, disability statements etc...). I provided everything within no more than 12 hours after their request. From Jan. 16,2012 until Dec. 15TH, 2012 when Ireceived a letter stating my house was going to auction on Dec. 17,2012...apparently they filled an NOD WAY BACK IN MAY 2012; which means the WHOLE time w
I was in negotiations /review they were foreclosing on me. Dual tracking was not implemented in California till January 2013, I was foreclosed on 14 days prior (December). FINALLY MY QUESTION: WASN'T THE CA. BILL DESIGNED AFTER A FEDERAL LAW THAT HAS /IS ALREADY IN PLACE? I FILED BANKRUPTCY isn't that a Federal venue? Can i bring up the dual tracking issue? And won't the lender be obligated to provide proof of debt? Wouldn't they have to' produce the note '?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back